Skip to main content

Killings of Rohingyas in Mrauk-U in Full Swing By M.S. Anwar

Tuesday, 23rd October 2012-10-23 Mrauk-U, Arakan- Starting at 6:30 AM this morning, Rakhine extremists in Mrauk-U township have been surrounding a Rohingya village called Zula Fara@ Yaing Chay in the town. So far, Rakhine terrorists have already burnt around 450 Rohingyas homes and killed around 100 Rohingyas. 

Thousands of Rakhine terrorists have been surrounding a Rohingya village called Zula Fara@ Yaing Chay in Mrauk-U starting at 6:30 AM. They have already burnt 450 houses of Rohingyas and killed around 100 Rohingyas. Military in cooperation with Rakhine terrorists killed all these Rohingyas. Meanwhile, it is said that few Rakhine terrorists have got killed in the clash. Now, Military backed off from the scene as there are already more than ten thousands Rakhines gathered to kill Rohingyas. And Military is allowing Rakhine extremists to kill more Rohingyas instead of trying to make the situation peaceful” said Maung Maung Oo from Sittwe. 

According to Rohingyas, President Thein Sein is behind the resurgence of all these mass killings of Rohingyas again. Knowing that there is no one to interfere in Arakan matters as OIC is ousted, USA is in their hand and Bangladesh is giving protection to Buddhist minority in the country, Thein Sein and his Rakhine extremist colleagues in the Arakan State government are killing and wiping out remaining Rohingyas in full swing. Moreover, “The Burmese program sections of VOA and BBC are fueling the fire that caught Rohingyas in Arakan by broadcasting biased news in favor of Rakhine terrorists or by intentionally omitting some actual news. Irrawady media, too, is misreporting the news.” said a Rohingya on the condition of anonymity. 

And Min-Bya township of Arakan, more than 1200 Rohingyas’ homes were burned and numbers were killed. 

Besides, there will be no Eidul Adha and sacrifice of animals in the forthcoming Muslim festival all over Myanmar this year according to the Muslims in the country. 

Compiled by M.S. Anwar
RB News Desk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

রোহিঙ্গা শরণার্থীদের কোনো ভবিষ্যৎ নেই

বাংলাদেশের আশ্রয়শিবিরে বসবাসকারী রোহিঙ্গা শরণার্থীদের কোনোই ভবিষ্যৎ নেই বলে মন্তব্য করেছেন রোহিঙ্গা বিষয়ক আইনজীবী রাজিয়া সুলতানা। তিনি এই আশ্রয়শিবিরকে চিড়িয়াখানার সঙ্গে তুলনা করেছেন এবং রোহিঙ্গাদের ফেরত পাঠানোর জন্য একটি উপযুক্ত কৌশল নির্ধারণের আহ্বান জানিয়েছেন। কয়েকদিন আগে যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের পররাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয়ের ইন্টারন্যাশনাল ওমেন অব কারেজ এওয়ার্ড (আইডব্লিউসিএ) পুরস্কার পান রাজিয়া সুলতানা। সাহসিকতা দেখানোর জন্য সারা বিশ্ব থেকে বাছাই করা ১০ জন নারীকে এ পুরস্কার দেয়া হয়।  রাজিয়া সুলতানার একটি সাক্ষাৎকার নিয়েছে বার্তা সংস্থা রয়টার্স। তাতে তিনি রোহিঙ্গাদের পরিণতি নিয়ে হতাশা প্রকাশ করেন। রাজিয়া সুলতানা বলেন, মিয়ানমারের মুসলিম সংখ্যালঘু সম্প্রদায়ের রোহিঙ্গা শরণার্থীদের মধ্যে আশার অভাব রয়েছে। ২০১৭ সালের আগস্টে মিয়ানমারের সেনাবাহিনীর নৃশংস নির্যাতনের ফলে তারা পালিয়ে এসে বাংলাদেশে আশ্রয় নিতে বাধ্য হয়। রাজিয়া সুলতানা বলেন, এই আশ্রয় শিবিরে যত বেশি সময় শরণার্থীরা থাকবেন ততই পরিস্থিতির অবনতি ঘটতে থাকবে। ওই সাক্ষাৎকারে তিনি আরো বলেন, হ্যাঁ, এ কথা সত্য যে, শরণার্থীরা খাবার পাচ্ছে। কিন...

Refugee Poem

The Refugee   I suffered.                From violence And discrimination.                                 Fear in children’s eyes                             Tearing my heart.      I anguished                         Brain tortured, Heart bleeding guts screaming. Not daring.   I thirsted.                       For trust given, received.                             I hungered.                                 For freedom                  ...

Bangladesh detains 23 boat migrants

By gulf-times Bangladeshi coast guards detained 23 boat migrants in the Bay of Bengal for attempting to migrate illegally to Malaysia, police said yesterday.  Guards acting on a tip confiscated the boat and arrested the migrants on Friday night on the Naff river estuary near the  Eighteen of those detained were Myanmar citizens who had entered illegally into Bangladesh, police said. They were to be deported.  The five Bangladeshi citizens would be charged for attempted illegal migration, police officer Abdur Razzak said.